A Slice of Orange County TX is the official mobile solution of Orange County, Texas.
The Greater Orange Area Chamber of Commerce spearheaded the comprehensive community project, which also draws in a number of other community partners. Orange County, Texas, the Stark Foundation, the Orange County EDC, the City of Orange, the Orange, TX CVB and Lamar State College-Orange are all partnering on the app to provide convenient mobile access to a wide variety of information and services directed towards residents, visitors, businesses and those looking to relocate to Orange County.
App users can download the app to -
- Explore all of the area attractions, museums, parks and historic sites that make Orange County unique
- Find the perfect restaurant to fit any mood, and get turn-by-turn directions right to its doorstep
- Discover things to do, events, festivals, art exhibits, live music and more
- Access a full directory of local businesses and organizations such as real estate, automotive, health and medical, professional services, schools, nonprofits, houses of worship, senior living and more
- Receive timely push notifications for local news and announcements
- Find resources to assist with a move to Orange County in the Relocation Guide
- Access local news, weather and sports information
- Get digital guides to featured community events such as the Orange Lions Carnival and Mardi Gras