Residents, visitors, and those that want to learn about the Village of Morton, Illinois, the Pumpkin Capital of the World, can use the Morton Connect app to find local businesses and contact information, current happenings and events, and receive updates from the Village, Morton Community Unit School District 709, and other key community organizations.
Morton Connect is a collaboration of the following Morton organizations and entities:
- The Village of Morton - access the utility payment portal, find the contacts you need to proceed with your projects, and opt-in to receive important push notifications about upcoming projects
- Morton Community Unit School District 709 - find information and calendars by school, including attendance lines and office contacts, and opt-in to receive push notifications for important updates, closings, and cancellations.
- Morton Community Foundation - learn about the community’s foundation and the grants it provides to local nonprofits, families, and Morton’s youth.
- Morton Chamber of Commerce - find a list of Morton businesses, a list of upcoming events, and details about the Morton Pumpkin Festival
- Morton Economic Development Council - find a new location for your business, review data and demographics about Morton and the Greater Peoria region, and learn more about relocating your business to Morton.
- Morton Park District - learn more about Morton’s extensive network of parks and recreation, see a calendar of upcoming events, and opt-in to receive important push notifications for important updates and closings.
- Morton Public Library - find a calendar of upcoming programs, learn about the Library, and opt-in to receive push notifications for important updates, closings, and cancellations.
- PumpkinLand Community Events (PLaCE) - see a list of upcoming events and fun hosted by this volunteer-led community organization including the Morton Farmers Market N More, Super Cruise & Tractor Show, and more!