Explore Purdue. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery with five self-guided tour options — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life, and Colleges and Schools (coming soon). Also, the “Visiting Purdue” category provides answers to some common visitor questions.
Visitors have the option to stream or download content. Streaming saves hard drive space and avoids a longer wait time while downloading the content allows you to enjoy the tour with or without WIFI or 3G connections.
Tour features include:
- An interactive, zoomable GPS map that shows your current location and points of interest in the area (must have connectivity for maps)
- Photos and text that share the history, culture and stories behind Purdue.
- Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images will help orient you to the surroundings and find points of interest more quickly
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, social media, routing addresses and text information.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is a place where those who seek an education come to make their ideas real — especially when those transformative discoveries lead to scientific, technological, social, or humanitarian impact. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery by exploring our campus tours — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life and Colleges and Schools. The “Visiting Purdue” category should answer your general questions as a visitor. If you have questions during your stay, please feel free to stop by Purdue’s Visitor Center at 504 Northwestern Ave, call us at 765-494-4636 or email at email@example.com.